Wednesday, May 21, 2008

A Big Welcome to Everybody!

Hello, everyone, welcome to my blog. This one is all about train pictures, why I like them, what I see in them. For details as to what I want to do, and my qualifications (if any), read the first entry, which is now way at the bottom. (Or click on "What this blog is all about" on the right.) But in general, I intend, in each post, to talk about one picture or a few using basic terms of photographic composition. No technique, no equipment stuff here.

So welcome, take a look around, if you like what you see, come back every few weeks. You can click on any image and see it full size (if there is a way to make those to open in new tabs, please tell me!). I'll try to post once per two weeks, hopefully weekly; I doubt I'll have time to do more. Send me hints, please, as to topics of interest to you, and especially links to good artistic photographers outside of the RP realm. And leave comments, lots of comments, especially any that forward the discussion of the image(s).

Welcome!


PS: You will see a number of posts below with various dates going back a few weeks. I have had this private for a bit as I did initial development and I am finally going public now. I don't see an easy way to change those dates. Doesn't matter.

1 comment:

Molson30324 said...

I cannot wait to view your wonderful pictures and commentary on a regular basis. It will be the highlight of my each and every day!