Friday, June 27, 2008

This Website Will Continue!

With a gap of three weeks between posts, some may have wondered if this was a flash in the pan. While I have had family and work (and therefore sleep!) obligations crop up, I want to say I have a number of ideas accumulated, a number of photographer permissions to use pictures received, and continued interest in pursuing this approach to my interest in rail photography. I expect going forward that I will continue to post at least every two weeks, with some waves of extra effort and, necessarily, the occasional hiccup, leading to the occasional gap in timing of new material. The effort is harder than I expected (individual posts are not put together in 10 minutes but take contemplation over time as well as writing and rewriting to bring ideas to final fruition).

Please continue to check back occasionally; I intend to continue to provide commentary worth your time. Toward that end, I now provide RSS links on the right hand side of this page.

No comments: